Conveying America Forward for more than 80 Years!
Founded in 1933 by Joseph Brunaccini, Sr., The Colmar Belting Company has been meeting the power transmission and belting needs of customers for three generations. Originally a manufacturer of flat leather belts, Colmar Belting began diversifying in the 1950’s as modern day V-belts made of nylon and other synthetic materials became popular. With the passing of Joseph in 1962, sons John and Joseph Jr. took over the operations of the company. They were joined by younger brother Richard in 1966, upon graduating from Northeastern University with a degree in Business Administration and Marketing. Richard, who now serves as President noted, “Throughout the growth of the company Colmar has continually diversified to meet the challenges of this rapidly changing industry. Today, with four Field Sales Associates, covering the Northeast Region, we serve a much broader customer base and have become one of the leading regional distributors for a wide range of product lines related to mechanical power transmission, materials handling applications and aggregate recycling.”